CanAlaska is a "project generator" with extensive land holdings and success identifying uranium exploration targets in the Athabasca Basin.
eReport Company Report Watch List
Video Presentation – June 2020
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSX-V: CVV; OTCQB: CVVUF; Frankfurt: DH7N) holds interests in approximately 500,000 hectares (1.2 million acres), one of the largest land positions in Canada's Athabasca Basin region, dubbed the "Saudi Arabia of Uranium" due to the area's large, high-grade uranium resources. CanAlaska's strategic holdings have attracted major international mining companies: Cameco, Denison, KORES, and KEPCO to explore the company's projects.
Key Uranium Properties
West McArthur Project
- Close to the worlds richest Uranium Mine, Cameco's McArthur River
- Adjacent to Fox Lake, discovered by Cameco in 2016
- $25 million of work successfully identified 7 Target Areas
- Grid 5 uranium discovery currently being evaluated
- Objective: a large unconformity-basement uranium deposit
- CanAlaska is 70% owner and operator of Joint Venture with Cameco
Cree East Project
- Located 35 kms from the Key Lake Mine, over 56,000 hectares land package
- Objective: a large unconformity uranium deposit
- Extensive uranium bearing systems, 9 target areas being tested.
- Over $19M invested by prior Korean partnership
- 100% owned by CanAlaska
CanAlaska's primary focus is on advancing the West McArthur and Cree East uranium projects.
Sprott Conference Video July 22 2020
CanAlaska Uranium: Big Assets = Big Liabilities. What's the Plan? CRUX Investor: Interview with Peter Dasler, President & CEO of CanAlaska Uranium
CEO Clips: Peter Dasler | CanAlaska Uranium | Exploring Near a Rich Uranium Mine
Lobo Tiggre asks CanAlaska president Peter Dasler the questions on investors' minds.
Interview: Cory Belyk, CanAlaska Uranium - 121 Mining Investment London 2019 Autumn
CanAlaska's Mission to to Explore Carbon-Free Energy
CanAlaska Ticks all the Boxes
We have checked the boxes